Friday, May 18, 2012

Moving Day

If you've followed me from my previous blog, THANK YOU! If you're new here, WELCOME!

 My new blog home is the result of me deciding to make some changes, both to my blog and life in general. The old blog was started in October 2005 and featured mostly stitching. Over time, it began to morph into a sewing blog, with occasional knitting along the way. Eventually I started to feel as though I was having a blog identity crisis. I considered changing some things, revamping... whatever... but in the end, starting over from scratch felt like the best thing to do. So now I give you (drum roll, please) My Crafted Life

Since I have self-diagnosed Crafter's ADD, this blog will include an assortment of crafty pursuits. But really, it's about Crafting Life. It isn't about trying to make everything myself and becoming entirely self-sufficient (I don't have the time, patience, or skills for that). It's about integrating crafting into everyday life, with a bit of Life Stuff and do-it-myself adventures along the way. My hope is that I will be inclined to post more regularly when I don't feel so "boxed in" by limiting myself to only one or two crafty-type topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment